Field Trip Guidelines
Poor weather conditions often produce the most interesting birds & wildlife. Therefore, trips will proceed rain or shine. Listen to weather forecasts and dress accordingly. Only the most severe weather conditions will postpone trips.
- Note that customers of Always an Adventure Inc. are responsible for making their own arrangements for accommodation, transportation and payments for such arrangements is at their own expense.
- Transportation will be by personal vehicle and car pool. Passengers are encouraged to contribute to fuel costs. Please let us know if you need transportation
- Some hiking should be expected in areas with active trail networks. Comfortable footwear is recommended.
- Participants should bring their own binoculars and refreshments. Please let us know if you need binoculars. If necessary, high quality optics can be loaned.
- For overnight excursions, participants will provide their own meals (in some cases, we may eat at restaurants).
- All transportation Cost, Ferry Cost, Park Fees, Food, Refreshment or Accommodation is not included in the price
- During times of hot weather, insect repellent comes in handy. Always bring a water bottle.
- The trip itinerary is subject to change depending on weather patterns, current local bird activity or any unforeseen factors.
- Please register by email. Note that some excursions have registration deadlines.
- Payment is by cheque or PayPal. Make the cheque payable to "Always An Adventure Inc" and contact us for payment by PayPal. Please note additional PayPal fee when using PayPal.
- Please note that all our birding and wildlife excursions, and registration to such, can be found on our Meetup group