As the State of Emergancy and Stay at Home order will be lifted we are happy to announce that we are AGAIN open for business!
Come out and celebrate King Winter with us!
Below are examples of what we can do for BIRDING and PHOTOGRAPHY in the next two months!
Contact us for any queries or bookings!
- Carpooling is discouraged (some exceptions might be allowed)
- We require that all participants must wear face masks during all indoor activities, or in situations where we get closer than 2 metres to any people.
- While outdoors, if you practice social distancing (2 metres apart), you won’t be required to wear a mask.
- Follow hygiene precautions during restroom and coffee breaks
- Take precautions if you sneeze or cough, i.e., cover your nose and mouth with a clean tissue and use hand sanitizer
- Sanitize frequently
- Do not share binos, scopes, or other items without sanitizing first
- Please bring hand sanitizer, mask and clean tissues
- Always An Adventure Inc will have disinfecting wipes available at all outings and workshops.
- Excursions are open for 1-3 participants. We will accept more if all participants are from the same social circle