Please be informed that it’s MANDATORY to register for our Photo Workshops. Send us an email or call us to register.
During our workshops, we will teach you a number of aspects relating to photography including the following: use of manual settings, dealing with shifting light in an uncontrolled environment, working fast with unpredictable subjects, using simple field techniques in natural and urban settings.
We’ll encourage shooting “outside the box”, being creative and thinking differently.
Handouts will be provided for most of the workshops.
A follow-up critique through email by Nina will be provided after each workshop.
In summary, we will help you to become a better photographic artist.
Equipment you will need for these workshops:
- Any digital camera/DSLR camera with a telephoto and a wide-angle lens, or zoom lens equivalent. Also, photo enthusiasts with smaller cameras, mirror-less, non DSLRs, point & shoot/Bridge Cameras will also benefit from our workshops.
- Tripod or some sort of camera support, especially for night/indoor photography.
- Cable release or remote control, especially for night/indoor photography.
- A pop-up or external flash will come in handy
- Rain protection for the camera
Indoor creative weekend 2022