We trust everyone is staying healthy and safe during this festive time of year. Without question, this has been the craziest year we’ve ever had. But, we’re still doing extremely well here at Always an Adventure Inc.
This winter has already started with much promise of over-wintering birds including finches, waxwings and raptors. We’re hoping for comfortable weather and good photo opportunities as well. Northern winter specialties appear to be arriving ahead of schedule, so buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Because of continuing Covid-19 restrictions, we are reluctant to open up our excursions with the same capacity as during previous years. Instead, we will continue to offer only our highly successful and entertaining private excursions that we will customize based on client interests. We cater to your specific interests whether it’s birding, photography or both.
Contact us with and we’ll organize something just for you.
Please stay safe & healthy
- Carpooling is discouraged (some exceptions might be allowed)
- We require that all participants must wear face masks during all indoor activities, or in situations where we get closer than 2 metres to any people.
- While outdoors, if you practice social distancing (2 metres apart), you won’t be required to wear a mask.
- Follow hygiene precautions during restroom and coffee breaks
- Take precautions if you sneeze or cough, i.e., cover your nose and mouth with a clean tissue and use hand sanitizer
- Sanitize frequently
- Do not share binos, scopes, or other items without sanitizing first
- Please bring hand sanitizer, mask and clean tissues
- Always An Adventure Inc will have disinfecting wipes available at all outings and workshops.
- Excursions are open for 1-2 participants. We will accept more if all participants are from the same social circle